February 18, 2013

Paris & London Fashion 1810-1815

This weekend has been for vintage & retro fashion graphics and today I present you some samples of the popular fashion style in Paris and London back in 1810 and 1815.   I have in mind one project for these ladies, I’ll share it soon.



We created one beautiful box with these images we called "Downtown Antique Paris" check it out HERE.



 For more Inspirations, Ideas & Tutorials on how to use Vintage Graphics don’t forget to visit our Vintage Inspired Decor Blog: Boulevard de L’antique.  We feature new projects every week. 

Enjoy creating & crafting,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika