August 31, 2015

Free Printable Journal Pages: Travel Edition

Good Monday! Today I am sharing some graphics that I created over the weekend.

Free Printable Pages for your travel journal. Use the different designs and make your own booklet. Also functional for your scrapbooking projects. The sky is the limit, let me know what you created.  Click below on "read more" to continue to the free printables.





Thank you for visiting us, we are happy to have you here. If you'd like ideas on how to use antique/vintage/retro images, visit our other Blog: Boulevard de L'antique Vintage Vintage Inspired Crafts & Decor

Enjoy crafting,

ErikaE.

1 comment:

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika