October 30, 2012

Old Phone Directory

This graphic was on the first page of a Panama's local phonebook back in 1978, a resume of the important phone numbers in the city, like police, hospital, fire station, etc.


I altered it a little bit by adding the words also in English and made a close up of the lady on the phone.


You can print it on cardstock, write the numbers for your city and put it in the wall next to the table where you keep the phone.   I also imagine it as a nice cover for a phone address book or agenda.

Enjoy them & thank you for reading us,

Erika

16 comments:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. see it here

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks bookmetoday.com

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika