March 29, 2013

Colorful Vintage Birds

I love birds and I remember when I was in primary school my mom used to draw and paint all the bird’s illustrations for our projects, she is a wonderful illustrator and I wish I had saved those drawings.  Anyway today I bring you two colorful birds that brought me back some memories about the beautiful illustrations my mom used to make.   I found these lovely two in a vintage book of birds.  Aren’t they beautiful? 



For Inspirations, Ideas & Tutorials on how to use Vintage Graphics don’t forget to visit our Vintage Inspired Decor Blog: Boulevard de L’antique.  We feature new projects all the time.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika