November 21, 2012

1987 Retro Russian Car Ads

In other occasions I have mentioned that I was born in Moscow (when Russia was part of the Soviet Union) so I had a lot of Russian influence in my life, and I used to dream of having a Lada Car.  This advertisement reminds me so much of those days hehe!   The second one is for a heavy vehicle also from Russia.



For Inspirations, Ideas & Tutorials on how to use Vintage Graphics, you can visit your Vintage Inspired Decor Blog:  Boulevard de L’antique.

Enjoy creating & crafting,

Erika

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, do you know where these ads appeared?

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika