November 2, 2012

Vintage Indian Newspaper Ads

India is definitely a beautiful country rich in Culture, Nature and History.  The State of Goa, in the occidental coast of India is a former Portuguese colony. The Portuguese overseas territory of Portuguese India existed for about 450 years until it was annexed by India in 1961.




Today I’m glad to post 3 nice Vintage Advertisements from January 1900 published in the “O Heraldo” Goan Newspaper, back in the Portuguese colony days. 

I hope you like them; my favorite is the one with the bicycle.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Erika

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love the pics. I'm actually doing a project on Portuguese-Goa and I was planning to make a collage but I don't have enough pictures. Could you send me more scraps via my E-mail? I'll credit you and everything don't worry. Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika